It is not ready for the wiki like ours.
* It is hard to browse the list of categories. It is not sorted in any way.
It seems as alphabetic with some tree elements.
* It is not possible to search list of categories. Browser search does not
* It removes already included categories from wiki source text forcing editor
to browse, or to open the page in another window to see what, in the hell, was
there before. There is no listing of categories in preview.
* Adds a lot of lines that one has to skip to get to the Preview button.
Simple operation to move "Category:Wiki conventions" from Category:Wiki to
"Category:Wiki help" is now:
2) Scroll, scroll, ........,scroll, cool down a finger, then again scroll
--- or Page Down up to 20 times
--- or move slider up and down until you find 1 checkmarked box
3) Uncheck Category:Wiki
4) Check Category:Wiki help
4) Don't do anything else except save otherwise behavior is not defined.
If that is enhancement then I don't know how to name hurdle.
I'm really losing motivation to do any editing with help like this.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-wiki+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-wiki+help(a)opensuse.org