I ask for the network:mail:zarafa project to be added to
factory-repo-checker's whitelist of accepted projects.
Reasons why I think the zarafa project is worth being added:
- it simply runs close to out-of-the-box and is like the only MAPI
enabled backend that exists in OSS.
- is a long-term product with a company in the back which is focussed on
- has an awesome webapp that delivers mail, calendaring, tasks, notes
out of the box
- Inclusion into Debian is also underway as we speak
- they maintain their code base now for over 10 years
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org