I know it's probably pretty low priority what with the fs crashing and
other recent activities, but can someone either accept or reject the
jbigkit SR so I'm not just stuck on hold?
The SR for tiff to enable jbig is on-hold untill after jbig is in
Factory. And if possible I'd like to see tiff supporting jbig in 12.2.
Or if it's intentionally on-hold until after 12.2 release because it's
too late in the release cycle for that sort of feature addition, then
tell me that so I know better than to keep waiting and expecting.
Or is it actually still just undergoing the normal review process and
it's normally this long and I should just continue waiting?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org