present: mjung, jcborn, froh, dmueller, adrian, mls, lrupp, ast, jblunck
* Server Downtime / Status
* Status Round
* Submission Request Handling
* Incremental Debuginfo Handling
Server Downtime / Status
The backend server and all build hosts will go down today as announced
earlier. The backend server will get upgrade (two systems now instead of one),
with more memory. This should speed up the system.
Small storage increasement for another 600GB, source and database partition
will get separated for improved IO speed.
* First draft of trust handling proposal finished
* Looking on freshmeat parsing for downloading new packages and source
history, including activity calculation.
* Sourceforge seems to be unparseable.
* _upstream definition might need freshmeat project definition.
* improved architecture handling in kiwi, it is an own module now.
* kiwi handling improvements in build service code, current code waits for
new kiwi release from Marcus.
* Changed type handling of builds, rpm packages will not be build for debian
builds anymore. Build Type can get configured in project config now.
open questions for submission request state:
* What is the difference between declined / rejected ?
* When shall we use the deleted state with accepted submissions ?
Maybe deleted should be only used as "revoked" ?
AI: Klaas document states of requests.
Incremental debuginfo handling
Jan Blunck works on supporting incremental debuginfo packages. These
are packages which contain debuginfo for all packages released for a product.
We would need to run a tool, which compares the former debuginfo package
and adds changed debug data only.
The Build Service could support generating it, open question is where to do
this. Either during build or during release process.
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help(a)opensuse.org