- new "search" command
- new "meta" command
- initial support for commit messages
- new "log" command (commit log)
- added initial search support (some ideas are taken from the webclient):
* when searching a package/project it
is also possible to search for the search term
in the <title /> and <description /> elements of
* show only exact matches
- new meta command, replacing editmeta, editprj, createprj,
editpac, createpac, edituser. Can either show existing meta, or
edit it (--edit), or upload content (--file). Fix metadata
change detection, which no longer relies on the timestamp of
the temporary file.
- renamed previous "log" command to "buildlog" (short: bl)
- implementing a log command to review the commit log
- commit: implemented -m and -F option for the commit message.
NOTE: if -m is used, osc uses a different mode of uploading
files and commit them, namely the way which is currently
documented in the api. So far, osc was uploading each file
separately through the old backward compatible way. This way
of committing can also be forced with do_commits = 1 in
- other changes:
- api now sends HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request for invalid xml. Thus,
show the reply body because it contains helpful info.
- if PUT on metadata fails with a 500, and http_debug is True,
print out the body of the server reply
- improved exception handling in some places
- updatepacmetafromspec: read spec files in utf-8, or whatever
the preferred encoding is in the locale
"WARNING: This bug is visible to non-employees. Please be respectful!"
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development