I am looking to checkout the doc sources from svn. I did an anonymous checkout
on trunk from the forge, but it's empty. Did I miss something? Transcript of
my checkout follows:
svn co https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/suselinux-docs/trunk docs
Error validating server certificate for 'https://forgesvn1.novell.com:443':
- The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
- Hostname: forgesvn1.novell.com
- Valid: from Mar 14 21:43:07 2006 GMT until Mar 15 21:43:07 2007 GMT
- Issuer: Equifax Secure Inc., US
- Fingerprint: 93:c6:02:28:6d:b1:d8:3b:0c:36:57:86:b5:3d:bc:b3:e5:d3:9c:e1
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently? p
Checked out revision 1.
Ask me about the Monkey.