Minutes for our last meeting 10th September, 2021.
- doc-o-o meeting next week
- we have the logo
- cleanup the documentation (~2w works)
- Adrien has the details
- clean up language wise the content
- bring uniformity to the docs
- refernce as much as we go
- YaST installer as the refernce doc to follow
- how to contribute
- add a link to fork the main repo and start promote "easy getting started"
- send a plain text doc to the ML, we pick it up and give proper attributions
- how to report content
- MicroOS docs
For context: https://etherpad.opensuse.org/p/docs-ama
- Start answering the questions, issues
- Put it out on the wiki and share on the ML
- Preparation for a video
- Planned for next week Friday (17th Sept.)
- announce on project@ that we do this
- second round of QnA with interaction
- reword the migration to a better synonym
WIP - lack of time
A reminder, we will have a meeting tomorrow September 3rd, 2021 at 4pm UTC at https://meet.opensuse.org/docs.
On the agenda we have the deadlines to discuss and set for ourselves, Adrien will lead the charge on that.
This is in a different time than usual, see you there ;)