* Bug 1075901 - [Mesa 17.3.2] Some OpenGL applications cause system to freeze
- Newest generation of AMD GPU that just became supported in llvm5
- It is not regression in either Mesa or llvm
- Similar looking upstream bug turned out to be unrelated
- Investigating VM fault report - nothing obviously wrong in the active
shader, but texture sampler reportedly corrupted in GPU memory
- That could cause fault when running this shader, not clear what
- Going to test with newer/patched llvm
* Bug 1075403 - L3: VNC connection fails from windows browser when 16bit color
- Fix confirmed working, submitted it everywhere.
* Bug 1071297 - split up Mesa to speed up distribution build
- Silenced last repo-checker complaint. It's done, bug closed.
* Bug 1065464 - Don't allow multiple OpenCL ICD packages to be installed
- Big NO to making packages providing OpenCL ICDs conflict with each other
(the purpose of ICDs is to allow multiple implementations to co-exist on
- Big NO to building all llvm libraries as static
- However, the issue is real. After investigating it looks like to way llvm
package is build must be changed some more.
- Did some initial tests.
- Described my plan on opensuse-packaging(a)opensuse.org
* Mesa packaging
- Updated to version 17.3.3
- Simple backport to add Coffee lake GPU support (requested by Intel)
* LLVM packaging
- dropped version 3.8 from factory, 4 and 5 remain
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-packaging+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-packaging+owner(a)opensuse.org