sorry for asking such a general question, but what is the state of
AutoYast for OpenSUSE 13.1?
I converted a completely working XML from a 12.3 installation to 13.1.
The autoinstallation finishes, but the installed system is
- missing Sysconfig configuration from <sysconfig> section
- has not run any of the <post-scripts> and <init-scripts>
- does not accept the root password configured in the <users> section
- is missing all files installed from the <files> section of the XML
- misses LDAP and KRB config from <ldap> and <kerberos>
- services are not configured as in <services>
and many more problems.
To me it looks like the complete second stage is missing, as all those
things are done there.
Is this a known problem? Or are there known problems for 13.1?
Did anyone succeed with AutoYast and 13.1 with any of the above
mentioned XML sections?
The y2log file from second stage is very small and does not show any
is there a autoyast documentation online for openSUSE 13.2? The most
recent one I found is for SLES12 and states that it removed all KDE
Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-autoinstall+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-autoinstall+owner(a)opensuse.org