I'm currently testing ldap-client configuration using autoyast.
Here is a list of issues I found. Please comment.
I'll probably file some bug reports next week. Testing system is
factory snapshot from April 12, 2012 (that is, M3, probably).
- (YaST) Issues during installation:
- Both the reference profile and the XML schema allow the parameter
<bind_dn>, but there's no binddn in /etc/ldap after installation.
- missing support for additional LDAP configuration parameters, for
example there ought to be a parameter <bind_pw> resulting in a
bindpw in /etc/ldap.conf after installation. Also, I could use a
way wo put the tls certfile into the autoyast xml, e.g. using a
- Yast Reference Profile (created using Yast -> Autoyast -> Tools ->
Create Reference Profile) issues:
- A created reference profile has a parameter <mkhomedir>, but it
isn't allowed according to the XML schema
(/usr/share/YaST2/schema/autoyast/rng/ldap.rng) and apparently
isn't used, i.e. it didn't appear in /etc/ldap.conf after
installation (I only had it set to "false", though).
- schema only issues:
- The parameters <sssd>, <tls_cacertdir> and <tls_cacertfile> aren't
in the XML schema (/usr/share/YaST2/schema/autoyast/rng/ldap.rng)
They are, however reference profiles created with Yast -> AutoYast
and are used during installation
Thanks and best regards
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-autoinstall+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-autoinstall+owner(a)opensuse.org