I just try to install LinuxNode here on my new SuSE 9.1 system
Via FTP I got node version 0.3.0-729, but got also a warning that it conficts with
Just ingnore this warning and go on, or do I have to hack something?
Hf-0.6 (original by Tom Sailer, Pactor Amtor GTOR RTTY ham
radioprogram for linux) is ready!
- TCP-IP-Interface to the famous program F6FBB,
can so be used as automatic pactor-amtor-mailbox on
Thanks for help to friends from F6FBB mailing list!!
- autiomatic rx and tx and beacon function
- an experimental option -n to use full-duplex-soundcards
that can not do mmap() (DMA access) which is a problem with
some cards and / or drivers
- improved output of DCF77rx calibration programme ,
with circuit of simple-to-homebrew 77,5kHz -> 4MHz converter
The programme can set system time to DCF77 (radio-clock)
- and som more bugfixes, better startscript etc.
Have lot of fun with testing!
I am from today on on holiday till 12th of september.
Please all bugs and experiences to the hfterm hackers
Download at http://sourceforge.net/projects/hfterm
73 de Günther