- Bug: bnc546583.
* user complained that psmouse.resolution option is no longer
working on SLE-11, claimed it used to work in SLES10.
Verified that kernel code is correct, however found out that
most PS/2 mice don't support resolution changes.
- Pretty boot Linux:
* Ported "noroot" patch from Intel Moblin Xsever to 1.6.5.
* Ported "copyfb" patch from Intel driver 2.8.1 to 2.10.1.
* Extended bootsplash to copy splash image from one vc to
* analyzed and tweaked KDE startup to set required Xserver
command line option for 'rootless' startup, modified SUSE
theme for KDM to use the SUSE bootsplash image.
* Merged patch from bnc#566624 to Factory.
- Started investigation what is needed to reintroduce general
multi gfx card support.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-boosters+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-boosters+help(a)opensuse.org