openSUSE Recommended Update: amarok: Update to 2.7.1 bugfix release
Announcement ID: openSUSE-RU-2013:1279-1
An update that has 0 recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update fixes the following issues with amarok:
- Update to 2.7.1
* kde#315329: Problematic support for treating
MusicBrainz ids as track unique ids was dropped; should
avoid surprising "Duplicate Tracks Found" errors.
* kde#316216: Fix inability to reverse "Use Music
Location" decision and inability to clear database once all
collection directories have been unset.
* kde#319371: Fix frequent crashes on Linux when
starting to play a track.
* kde#314528: Fix compilation error on systems with
* kde#313914: Fix inability to create database when
home directory contains non-ASCII characters.
* kde#311847: Fix typo in Nepomuk query which did not
let track numbers of Nepomuk Collection tracks show up in
+ Drop fix-crashes-on-track-change.patch and
trackNumber-typo-fix.diff these patches are included in
- kde#319371: fix frequent crashes when changing tracks
To install this openSUSE Recommended Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE 12.3:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2013-618
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- openSUSE 12.3 (i586 x86_64):
- openSUSE 12.3 (noarch):