I'm preparing a poster for the upcoming Med-E-Tel event - open source village.
THE INTERNATIONAL eHEALTH, TELEMEDICINE AND HEALTH ICT FORUM For Education, Networking and Business
I was thinking on a simple presentation of the main feature of the FreeMedForms project: the drug-drug (DDI) and drug-patient interactions (DPI) engines.
Here is a simple title I'm suggesting.
FreeMedForms: managing complex drug-drug and drug-patient interactions. An open source experimentation.
The poster can consist on a basic presentation of the soft, some information about the DDI engine and the roadmap for the DPI illustrated by
- the allergy manager
- the future PIM (potentially inappropriate medication in elderly) management
- and the future drug/renal function management.
I intend to
- use/include only 5 main scientific publications
- also present the 'Linux med' teams
- (may be) use this as a basis for a scientific publication (JAMIA ?)
I already compiled a strong bibliography on computed DDI, software alerts...
Is there someone here interested to help me on this work ?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-medical+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-medical+owner(a)opensuse.org