Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: [opensuse-web] opensuse.org/de links to the english wiki
  • From: Michael Skiba <mailinglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 09:16:22 +0200
Am Montag, 3. September 2012, 10:36:37 schrieb Jan Pape┼ż:

I just saw a user on the forum noting that 'Discover it' on
http://www.opensuse.org/de/ links to http://en.opensuse.org/Main_Page
instead of http://de.opensuse.org/Hauptseite

I guess it's related to wrong translation of lcn/de/po/opensuse-org.de.po
Translators, check it for all en.opensuse.org strings, please (sent to
opensuse-tranlation maillist).
It should be fixed for de in r78033. However I don't know when the site will be
regenerated from that template again.

Another thing I noticed when checking this is that 'Screenshots' still
has Images of 11.4 on all languages.
Indeed also the captions are kind of odd:
- the welcome bootsplash is titled 'Gnome 3 Shell'
- 'KDE 4-6 Plasma Desktop' should be 'KDE 4.6 Plasma Desktop'
- 'KDE 4-6 Netbook User Interface' shows a normal Plasma Desktop
- (the other screenshots don't load, I just get that endless turning ajax
circle)

--
Kind Regards,
Michael