Re: [opensuse-translation] kde networkmanager
  • From: guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 16:33:05 +0200

In french there are 2 new files : knetworkmanager.po and knetworkmanager.fr.po!

Which one have to be translated?

Cheers,

Guillaume

Selon Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:

Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> writes:

OK, I misunderstood Dirk. We'll copy knetworkmanager.po from KDE.org
for 11.0 and merge it. Then you can send your translations to the upstream
KDE teams and we'll remove it from our SVN.

Ok, knetworkmanager is now available for translation.

This morning, I also merged bootloader, gnome-main-menu, and
gnome-packagekit.

In YaST (country), we introduced the string "Korean". For some
languages we could re-use the translation from the memory files.

R&D / Documentation