Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Cannot login to obs - "user not registered with iChain"

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
A: "<Jeff_Glanz@xxxxxxxx>" <Jeff_Glanz@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "<dzmail90-suse@xxxxxxxx>" <dzmail90-suse@xxxxxxxx>;
"<opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx>" <opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Inviato: Gio 21 aprile 2011, 16:48:29
Oggetto: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Cannot login to obs - "user not registered
with iChain"

On Apr 21, 2011, at 9:57, <Jeff_Glanz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Two choices:
Enable LDAP support, which will allow you to use domain accounts to login to
OBS. The api service will add LDAP accounts to the OBS api user list during
the
intial login.
Or
Add accounts directly to the OBS api (frontend) via the api url. Access to
the
api url is secured by the Admin account.

Thanks - JeffG

I think he's talking about build.o.o...

Sorry If I was not so clear, I was talking about build.opensuse.org.
Have you any solution? The account should have been automatically added to the
build service user list.