Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: gutenprint (5.2.14pre15.1 -> 5.2.15) hplip iio-sensor-proxy (2.8 -> 3.0) iputils kernel-firmware (20200610 -> 20200702) krunner libedit libzip (1.7.1 -> 1.7.3) libzypp (17.23.8 -> 17.24.0) llvm10 nodejs14 (14.4.0 -> 14.5.0) openal-soft rubygem-diff-lcs (1.4.2 -> 1.4.4) rubygem-nokogiri (1.10.9 -> 1.10.10) rubygem-passenger (6.0.5 -> 6.0.6) rubygem-zeitwerk (2.3.1 -> 2.4.0) sbl snapper (0.8.10 -> 0.8.11) z3
=== Details ===
==== gutenprint ==== Version update (5.2.14pre15.1 -> 5.2.15)
- Update to 5.2.15 final version: * The following printers have been added: Canon SELPHY CP1300. * The following printers have seen bugfixes: - Sony UP-CR10L - Sony UP-DR150 - Sony UP-DR200 * Miscellaneous fixes for Shinko S1245, Sony UP-CR10L, UP-DR150, and UP-DR200, and Kodak.
==== hplip ==== Subpackages: hplip-hpijs hplip-sane
- Fixes for %_libexecdir changing to /usr/libexec - Spec file cleanup
==== iio-sensor-proxy ==== Version update (2.8 -> 3.0)
- Update to version 3.0: + This release adds support for a number of sensors that didn't work before, usually due to being combined with other sensors of the same or different types (eg. dual-accelerometers, light/proximity combined sensors, etc.), and adds support for kernel-exported mount-matrix properties on Device Tree hardware. + Update URL and Source to new home on gitlab.freedesktop.org.
==== iputils ==== Subpackages: rarpd
- remove unneeded libidn build dependency (boo#1174049)
==== kernel-firmware ==== Version update (20200610 -> 20200702) Subpackages: kernel-firmware-all kernel-firmware-amdgpu kernel-firmware-ath10k kernel-firmware-atheros kernel-firmware-bluetooth kernel-firmware-bnx2 kernel-firmware-brcm kernel-firmware-chelsio kernel-firmware-dpaa2 kernel-firmware-i915 kernel-firmware-intel kernel-firmware-iwlwifi kernel-firmware-liquidio kernel-firmware-marvell kernel-firmware-media kernel-firmware-mediatek kernel-firmware-mellanox kernel-firmware-mwifiex kernel-firmware-network kernel-firmware-nfp kernel-firmware-nvidia kernel-firmware-platform kernel-firmware-qlogic kernel-firmware-radeon kernel-firmware-realtek kernel-firmware-serial kernel-firmware-sound kernel-firmware-ti kernel-firmware-ueagle kernel-firmware-usb-network ucode-amd
- Update to version 20200702 (git commit 74ac3b5a7e79): * amdgpu: add UVD firmware for SI asics * QCA: Update WCN3991 FW files * amdgpu: update renoir firmware from 20.20 release * amdgpu: update picasso firmware from 20.20 release * amdgpu: update raven2 firmware from 20.20 release * amdgpu: update raven firmware from 20.20 release * amdgpu: add vega20 TA firmware from 20.20 release * amdgpu: update vega20 firmware from 20.20 release * amdgpu: update vega12 firmware from 20.20 release * amdgpu: update vega10 firmware from 20.20 release * amdgpu: update navi10 firmware from 20.20 release * amdgpu: update navi14 firmware from 20.20 release * rtl_nic: add firmware for RTL8125B
==== krunner ====
- Add patch to fix ABI mismatch (kde#423003): * 0001-Do-not-remove-virtual-method-from-build.patch
==== libedit ====
- Regenerate the build system before the build in order to avoid errors due to automake version mismatch
==== libzip ==== Version update (1.7.1 -> 1.7.3)
- version update to 1.7.3 * Support cmake < 3.17 again. * Fix pkgconfig file (regression in 1.7.2). - deleted patches - libzip-cmake-rules.patch (upstreamed) - added patches fix libdir in pkg-config file (revive the patch from 1.7.1 and older) + libzip-pkgconfig.patch - cmake tweaks: use upstream commit - modified patches % libzip-cmake-rules.patch (refreshed) - version update to 1.7.2 * Fixes for the CMake find_project() files. * libzip moved to the CMake libzip:: NAMESPACE. * CMake usage best practice cleanups. - deleted patches - pkgconfig.patch (extended and renamed) - added patches + libzip-cmake-rules.patch
==== libzypp ==== Version update (17.23.8 -> 17.24.0)
- Completey rework the purge-kernels algorithm (fix bsc#1173106) The new code is closer to the original perl script, grouping the packages by name before applying the keep spec. - Set ZYPP_RPM_DEBUG=1 to capture verbose rpm command output (implements #228) - version 17.24.0 (22)
==== llvm10 ==== Subpackages: clang-tools clang10 clang10-doc libLLVM10 libLTO10 libc++-devel libc++1 libc++abi-devel libc++abi1 libclang10
- Factor out computation of the number of jobs into a macro. - Choose mem_per_compile_job dependent on build stage, let stage 1 on x86_64 use more memory. - More generous memory allocation on riscv64.
==== nodejs14 ==== Version update (14.4.0 -> 14.5.0) Subpackages: npm14
- Update to version 14.5.0: * deps: V8 engine is updated to version 8.3. For details, see https://v8.dev/blog/v8-release-83 * events: experimental implementation of EventTarget For details, see https://github.com/nodejs/node/blob/master/doc/changelogs/CHANGELOG_V14.md#1... - sle12_python3_compat.patch: refreshed - fix_ci_tests.patch: refreshed
==== openal-soft ==== Subpackages: libopenal1 openal-soft-data
- Add SDL2 and PortAudio backends
==== rubygem-diff-lcs ==== Version update (1.4.2 -> 1.4.4)
- updated to version 1.4.4 [#]# 1.4.4 / 2020-07-01 - Fixed an issue reported by Jun Aruga in the Diff::LCS::Ldiff binary text detection. [#44] - Fixed a theoretical issue reported by Jun Aruga in Diff::LCS::Hunk to raise a more useful exception. [#43] - Added documentation that should address custom object issues as reported in [#35]. - Fixed more diff errors, in part reported in [#65]. - The use of `Numeric#abs` is incorrect in `Diff::LCS::Block#diff_size`. The diff size _must_ be accurate for correct change placement. - When selecting @max_diff_size in Diff::LCS::Hunk, choose it based on `block.diff_size.abs`. - Made a number of changes that will, unfortunately, increase allocations at the cost of being safe with frozen strings. - Add some knowledge that when `Diff::LCS::Hunk#diff` is called, that we are processing the _last_ hunk, so some changes will be made to how the output is generated. - `old`, `ed`, and `reverse_ed` formats have no differences. - `unified` format will report `\ No newline at end of file` given the correct conditions, at most once. Unified range reporting also differs for the last hunk such that the `length` of the range is reduced by one. - `context` format will report `\No newline at end of file` given the correct conditions, up to once per "file". Context range reporting also differs for the last hunk such that the `end` part of the range is reduced by one to a minimum of one. - Added a bunch more tests for the cases above, and fixed `hunk_spec.rb` so that the phrase being compared isn't nonsense French. - Updated formatting. - Added a Rake task to assist with manual testing on Ruby 1.8. [#]# 1.4.3 / 2020-06-29 - Fixed several issues with the 1.4 on Rubies older than 2.0. Some of this was providing useful shim functions to Hoe 3.x (which dropped these older Rubies a while ago). Specifically: - Removed Array#lazy from a method in Diff::LCS::Hunk. - Changed some unit tests to use old-style Symbol-keyed hashes. - Changed some unit test helper functions to no longer use keyword parameters, but only a trailing options hash. - Made the use of `psych` dependent on `RUBY_VERSION >= 1.9`. Resolves [#63].
==== rubygem-nokogiri ==== Version update (1.10.9 -> 1.10.10) Subpackages: ruby2.6-rubygem-nokogiri ruby2.7-rubygem-nokogiri
- updated to version 1.10.10 * Features - [MRI] Cross-built Windows gems now support Ruby 2.7 [#2029]. Note that prior to this release, the v1.11.x prereleases provided this support.
==== rubygem-passenger ==== Version update (6.0.5 -> 6.0.6) Subpackages: ruby2.7-rubygem-passenger rubygem-passenger-apache2
- updated to version 6.0.6 Release 6.0.6 - ------------------------------ * Update gemspec with up to date metadata. * Reverts the addition of the 'etc' gem to the Passenger gemspec, because it broke on normal ruby installs. Closes GH-2283. * Builds Ubuntu focal Nginx dynamic module package against Nginx 1.18.0. Closes GH-2291. * No longer providing prebuilt Ruby 2.1 or 2.2 binaries, they have been EOL for years and rubygems no longer supports them. * Updated various library versions used in precompiled binaries (used for e.g. gem installs): - ccache 3.7.10 (was 3.7.9) - Curl 7.71.1 (was 7.69.1) - Git 2.27.0 (was 2.26.2) - GnuPG 2.2.21 (was 2.2.20) - libgpg_error 1.38 (was 1.37) - libgcrypt 1.8.6 (was 1.8.5) - RubyGems 3.1.4 (was 3.0.8)
==== rubygem-zeitwerk ==== Version update (2.3.1 -> 2.4.0) Subpackages: ruby2.6-rubygem-zeitwerk ruby2.7-rubygem-zeitwerk
- updated to version 2.4.0 * `Zeitwerk::Loader#push_dir` supports an optional `namespace` keyword argument. Pass a class or module object if you want the given root directory to be associated with it instead of `Object`. Said class or module object cannot be reloadable. * The default inflector is even more performant.
==== sbl ====
- Fixes for %_libexecdir changing to /usr/libexec(boo#1174075)
==== snapper ==== Version update (0.8.10 -> 0.8.11) Subpackages: libsnapper5 snapper-zypp-plugin
- added error handing for failed ambit detection (bsc#1174038) - version 0.8.11
==== z3 ====
- Drop ExclusiveArch as it does build properly on other archs