Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
. For more information on filing bugs please
gutenprint (5.2.14pre15.1 -> 5.2.15)
iio-sensor-proxy (2.8 -> 3.0)
kernel-firmware (20200610 -> 20200702)
libzip (1.7.1 -> 1.7.3)
libzypp (17.23.8 -> 17.24.0)
nodejs14 (14.4.0 -> 14.5.0)
rubygem-diff-lcs (1.4.2 -> 1.4.4)
rubygem-nokogiri (1.10.9 -> 1.10.10)
rubygem-passenger (6.0.5 -> 6.0.6)
rubygem-zeitwerk (2.3.1 -> 2.4.0)
snapper (0.8.10 -> 0.8.11)
=== Details ===
==== gutenprint ====
Version update (5.2.14pre15.1 -> 5.2.15)
- Update to 5.2.15 final version:
* The following printers have been added: Canon SELPHY CP1300.
* The following printers have seen bugfixes:
- Sony UP-CR10L
- Sony UP-DR150
- Sony UP-DR200
* Miscellaneous fixes for Shinko S1245, Sony UP-CR10L, UP-DR150,
and UP-DR200, and Kodak.
==== hplip ====
Subpackages: hplip-hpijs hplip-sane
- Fixes for %_libexecdir changing to /usr/libexec
- Spec file cleanup
==== iio-sensor-proxy ====
Version update (2.8 -> 3.0)
- Update to version 3.0:
+ This release adds support for a number of sensors that didn't
work before, usually due to being combined with other sensors
of the same or different types (eg. dual-accelerometers,
light/proximity combined sensors, etc.), and adds support for
kernel-exported mount-matrix properties on Device Tree
+ Update URL and Source to new home on gitlab.freedesktop.org
==== iputils ====
- remove unneeded libidn build dependency (boo#1174049)
==== kernel-firmware ====
Version update (20200610 -> 20200702)
Subpackages: kernel-firmware-all kernel-firmware-amdgpu kernel-firmware-ath10k
kernel-firmware-atheros kernel-firmware-bluetooth kernel-firmware-bnx2
kernel-firmware-brcm kernel-firmware-chelsio kernel-firmware-dpaa2 kernel-firmware-i915
kernel-firmware-intel kernel-firmware-iwlwifi kernel-firmware-liquidio
kernel-firmware-marvell kernel-firmware-media kernel-firmware-mediatek
kernel-firmware-mellanox kernel-firmware-mwifiex kernel-firmware-network
kernel-firmware-nfp kernel-firmware-nvidia kernel-firmware-platform kernel-firmware-qlogic
kernel-firmware-radeon kernel-firmware-realtek kernel-firmware-serial
kernel-firmware-sound kernel-firmware-ti kernel-firmware-ueagle
- Update to version 20200702 (git commit 74ac3b5a7e79):
* amdgpu: add UVD firmware for SI asics
* QCA: Update WCN3991 FW files
* amdgpu: update renoir firmware from 20.20 release
* amdgpu: update picasso firmware from 20.20 release
* amdgpu: update raven2 firmware from 20.20 release
* amdgpu: update raven firmware from 20.20 release
* amdgpu: add vega20 TA firmware from 20.20 release
* amdgpu: update vega20 firmware from 20.20 release
* amdgpu: update vega12 firmware from 20.20 release
* amdgpu: update vega10 firmware from 20.20 release
* amdgpu: update navi10 firmware from 20.20 release
* amdgpu: update navi14 firmware from 20.20 release
* rtl_nic: add firmware for RTL8125B
==== krunner ====
- Add patch to fix ABI mismatch (kde#423003):
==== libedit ====
- Regenerate the build system before the build in order to avoid
errors due to automake version mismatch
==== libzip ====
Version update (1.7.1 -> 1.7.3)
- version update to 1.7.3
* Support cmake < 3.17 again.
* Fix pkgconfig file (regression in 1.7.2).
- deleted patches
- libzip-cmake-rules.patch (upstreamed)
- added patches
fix libdir in pkg-config file (revive the patch from 1.7.1 and
- cmake tweaks: use upstream commit
- modified patches
% libzip-cmake-rules.patch (refreshed)
- version update to 1.7.2
* Fixes for the CMake find_project() files.
* libzip moved to the CMake libzip:: NAMESPACE.
* CMake usage best practice cleanups.
- deleted patches
- pkgconfig.patch (extended and renamed)
- added patches
==== libzypp ====
Version update (17.23.8 -> 17.24.0)
- Completey rework the purge-kernels algorithm (fix bsc#1173106)
The new code is closer to the original perl script, grouping the
packages by name before applying the keep spec.
- Set ZYPP_RPM_DEBUG=1 to capture verbose rpm command output
- version 17.24.0 (22)
==== llvm10 ====
Subpackages: clang-tools clang10 clang10-doc libLLVM10 libLTO10 libc++-devel libc++1
libc++abi-devel libc++abi1 libclang10
- Factor out computation of the number of jobs into a macro.
- Choose mem_per_compile_job dependent on build stage, let stage 1
on x86_64 use more memory.
- More generous memory allocation on riscv64.
==== nodejs14 ====
Version update (14.4.0 -> 14.5.0)
- Update to version 14.5.0:
* deps: V8 engine is updated to version 8.3. For details, see
* events: experimental implementation of EventTarget
For details, see
- sle12_python3_compat.patch: refreshed
- fix_ci_tests.patch: refreshed
==== openal-soft ====
Subpackages: libopenal1 openal-soft-data
- Add SDL2 and PortAudio backends
==== rubygem-diff-lcs ====
Version update (1.4.2 -> 1.4.4)
- updated to version 1.4.4
[#]# 1.4.4 / 2020-07-01
- Fixed an issue reported by Jun Aruga in the Diff::LCS::Ldiff binary text
- Fixed a theoretical issue reported by Jun Aruga in Diff::LCS::Hunk to raise
a more useful exception. [#43]
- Added documentation that should address custom object issues as reported in
- Fixed more diff errors, in part reported in [#65].
- The use of `Numeric#abs` is incorrect in `Diff::LCS::Block#diff_size`.
The diff size _must_ be accurate for correct change placement.
- When selecting @max_diff_size in Diff::LCS::Hunk, choose it based on
- Made a number of changes that will, unfortunately, increase allocations
at the cost of being safe with frozen strings.
- Add some knowledge that when `Diff::LCS::Hunk#diff` is called, that we
are processing the _last_ hunk, so some changes will be made to how the
output is generated.
- `old`, `ed`, and `reverse_ed` formats have no differences.
- `unified` format will report `\ No newline at end of file` given the
correct conditions, at most once. Unified range reporting also
differs for the last hunk such that the `length` of the range is
reduced by one.
- `context` format will report `\No newline at end of file` given the
correct conditions, up to once per "file". Context range reporting also
differs for the last hunk such that the `end` part of the range is
reduced by one to a minimum of one.
- Added a bunch more tests for the cases above, and fixed `hunk_spec.rb` so
that the phrase being compared isn't nonsense French.
- Updated formatting.
- Added a Rake task to assist with manual testing on Ruby 1.8.
[#]# 1.4.3 / 2020-06-29
- Fixed several issues with the 1.4 on Rubies older than 2.0. Some of this was
providing useful shim functions to Hoe 3.x (which dropped these older
Rubies a while ago). Specifically:
- Removed Array#lazy from a method in Diff::LCS::Hunk.
- Changed some unit tests to use old-style Symbol-keyed hashes.
- Changed some unit test helper functions to no longer use keyword
parameters, but only a trailing options hash.
- Made the use of `psych` dependent on `RUBY_VERSION >= 1.9`.
==== rubygem-nokogiri ====
Version update (1.10.9 -> 1.10.10)
Subpackages: ruby2.6-rubygem-nokogiri ruby2.7-rubygem-nokogiri
- updated to version 1.10.10
- [MRI] Cross-built Windows gems now support Ruby 2.7 [#2029].
Note that prior to this release, the v1.11.x prereleases
provided this support.
==== rubygem-passenger ====
Version update (6.0.5 -> 6.0.6)
Subpackages: ruby2.7-rubygem-passenger rubygem-passenger-apache2
- updated to version 6.0.6
* Update gemspec with up to date metadata.
* Reverts the addition of the 'etc' gem to the Passenger gemspec, because it
broke on normal ruby installs. Closes GH-2283.
* Builds Ubuntu focal Nginx dynamic module package against Nginx 1.18.0. Closes
* No longer providing prebuilt Ruby 2.1 or 2.2 binaries, they have been EOL for years
and rubygems no longer supports them.
* Updated various library versions used in precompiled binaries (used for e.g. gem
- ccache 3.7.10 (was 3.7.9)
- Curl 7.71.1 (was 7.69.1)
- Git 2.27.0 (was 2.26.2)
- GnuPG 2.2.21 (was 2.2.20)
- libgpg_error 1.38 (was 1.37)
- libgcrypt 1.8.6 (was 1.8.5)
- RubyGems 3.1.4 (was 3.0.8)
==== rubygem-zeitwerk ====
Version update (2.3.1 -> 2.4.0)
Subpackages: ruby2.6-rubygem-zeitwerk ruby2.7-rubygem-zeitwerk
- updated to version 2.4.0
* `Zeitwerk::Loader#push_dir` supports an optional `namespace` keyword argument. Pass a
class or module object if you want the given root directory to be associated with it
instead of `Object`. Said class or module object cannot be reloadable.
* The default inflector is even more performant.
==== sbl ====
- Fixes for %_libexecdir changing to /usr/libexec(boo#1174075)
==== snapper ====
Version update (0.8.10 -> 0.8.11)
Subpackages: libsnapper5 snapper-zypp-plugin
- added error handing for failed ambit detection (bsc#1174038)
- version 0.8.11
==== z3 ====
- Drop ExclusiveArch as it does build properly on other archs
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org