Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: elementary-xfce-icon-theme (0.14+git28.4be98dc7 -> 0.14+git30.e40a2684) freerdp libguestfs perl-Encode (3.04 -> 3.05) urlscan (0.9.2 -> 0.9.4)
=== Details ===
==== elementary-xfce-icon-theme ==== Version update (0.14+git28.4be98dc7 -> 0.14+git30.e40a2684)
- Update to version 0.14+git30.e40a2684: * Darker theme: relink bad icons and fix nm-applet (Issue #191)
==== freerdp ==== Subpackages: libfreerdp2 libwinpr2
- Disable LTO on aarch64 and %arm to fix build
==== libguestfs ==== Subpackages: guestfs-data libguestfs0 python3-libguestfs
- bsc#1167131 - virt-v2v fails importing ubuntu 18.04 LTS ova 500acb15-v2v-linux-fix-kernel-detection-when-split-in-different-packages.patch - Added patches to configure sparsify to ignore readonly images. (bsc#1161169, rhbz#1064041)
==== perl-Encode ==== Version update (3.04 -> 3.05)
- updated to 3.05 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Encode/Changes
==== urlscan ==== Version update (0.9.2 -> 0.9.4)
- Update to version 0.9.4 * Remove Python 2 compatibility - Update to version 0.9.3 * Cycle through opening links with webbrowser module, xdg-open or --run argument * Add option to copy to primary selection or clipboard. Fix #87 * Generate new config file using command line switch instead of keybinding * Allow remapping a key to open url in addition to space and enter * Show help menu with F1 and show dynamic keybindings * Allow editing key bindings in config.json. Fix #72. - Set python flavour spec file macro to get the rpm pythin macros defined - Remove egg information tree as we require python3-urwid