Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
. For more information on filing bugs please
elementary-xfce-icon-theme (0.14+git28.4be98dc7 -> 0.14+git30.e40a2684)
perl-Encode (3.04 -> 3.05)
urlscan (0.9.2 -> 0.9.4)
=== Details ===
==== elementary-xfce-icon-theme ====
Version update (0.14+git28.4be98dc7 -> 0.14+git30.e40a2684)
- Update to version 0.14+git30.e40a2684:
* Darker theme: relink bad icons and fix nm-applet (Issue #191)
==== freerdp ====
Subpackages: libfreerdp2 libwinpr2
- Disable LTO on aarch64 and %arm to fix build
==== libguestfs ====
Subpackages: guestfs-data libguestfs0 python3-libguestfs
- bsc#1167131 - virt-v2v fails importing ubuntu 18.04 LTS ova
- Added patches to configure sparsify to ignore readonly images.
==== perl-Encode ====
Version update (3.04 -> 3.05)
- updated to 3.05
==== urlscan ====
Version update (0.9.2 -> 0.9.4)
- Update to version 0.9.4
* Remove Python 2 compatibility
- Update to version 0.9.3
* Cycle through opening links with webbrowser module, xdg-open or --run argument
* Add option to copy to primary selection or clipboard. Fix #87
* Generate new config file using command line switch instead of keybinding
* Allow remapping a key to open url in addition to space and enter
* Show help menu with F1 and show dynamic keybindings
* Allow editing key bindings in config.json. Fix #72.
- Set python flavour spec file macro to get the rpm pythin macros defined
- Remove egg information tree as we require python3-urwid
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org