[yast-devel] Enabled automatic branch removal after merging pull requests

Hi all,

as we agreed some time ago, I have enabled the automatic branch removal after merging pull requests at GitHub. This should avoid leaving obsolete branches there.

Now after merging a PR it's branch is automatically removed. If you still need
it
you can restore it by pressing the "Restore branch" button in the PR page.

Notes:

- It does not work if the PR is created from a fork, in that case the PR author
has
to remove the branch manually.

- I have enabled that for all https://github.com/yast and
https://github.com/libyui
repositories. If you want to enable it elsewhere go to "Settings" tab at
GitHub,
the "Merge button" section contains the "Automatically delete head branches"
checkbox. Enable it.

- The GitHub REST API does not allow to change that setting from a script, I
did it
semi-automatically, if it does not work in some repository just ping me.

Enjoy! :-)

--
Ladislav Slezák
YaST Developer