Re: [yast-devel] Highlights for the Leap 15.1 announcement
On 1/21/19 6:30 PM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

I plan to expand those bullet points to be something bigger than a
sentence (in the cases in which that makes sense), but first a wondered
whether I was overlooking something interesting for the majority of
final Leap 15.1 users.

It took some time, but I have finally put this together in some way that
hopefully makes sense.

I did it by updating the sections Snapper, YaST and AutoYaST of the Leap
15.1 features page. The content starts at
https://en.opensuse.org/Features_15.1#Snapper

I tried to incorporate all the feedback from this thread, but if you
want to add or correct anything... its a wiki. ;-)

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH