Re: [yast-devel] YCC Icon Labels and Dialog Titles
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:54:53 +0200
On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 10:44:26AM +0200, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
I admit this is a very minor issue, but I'm suffering from it since
quite some time ;)

The icon label texts and the title of the dialogs, that get started if
you click the icon in YCC are often not the same. Often there are only
minimal differences, though. I think they should always be the same,
because then the product would look more polished.

Yes, but I too think it is quite minor an issue. I think we will not
fix it unless you send us a patch that we could simply apply (after
11.3, as we'll have RC1 any time now).

It would also ease the work of third parties such as documentation
writers, software translators, and even support and helpdesk people.

Really? Yes, translators had 2 strings to translate, but I'd expect
it to be done by now. Any other problems?
--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner