Re: [yast-devel] redesign of repo module UI
  • From: Johannes Meixner <jsmeix@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 14:27:46 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

On Feb 23 14:01 Martin Schmidkunz wrote (shortened):
Concerning help:
Currently there is no explicit "help" concept in webYaST.
One reason is that usability studies showed that users often find "Help" quite unhelpful and the other reason is that it is our aim to create an UI which is so simple and self-explanatory that "Help" becomes superflous.

For fun, have a look at my "Wizard dialogs without help?" thread at
http://lists.opensuse.org/yast-devel/2007-06/msg00132.html
in particular responses like
http://lists.opensuse.org/yast-devel/2007-06/msg00135.html

Kind Regards