Re: [yast-devel] Webyast: users dialog prototype
  • From: Michal Zugec <mzugec@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:33:06 +0100
On 01/22/2010 10:01 AM, Klaus Kaempf wrote:
* Michal Zugec <mzugec@xxxxxxx> [Jan 21. 2010 17:39]:

Hi!
1.st prototype you can find here:
http://w3.suse.de/~mzugec/users.html

Hi!
Thanks !

Some remarks

- place the filter above the column the filter applies to

It's still under construction. Now it's list instead of table. But I'll
improve that.
- you're losing precios space by keeping room for the 'remove' icon

this space should open up as the mouse hovers over the entry
IMHO best would be to place 'remove' icon in left side (after login and
fullname)
- How do I edit an entry ?

Just by click anywhere on list item except 'remove' icon
- think about this dialog with 20 or 200 users, will it still
be usable ? What will scroll off the screen ?

I don't have solution for this if filter is not enough. Any ideas?
- I had trouble with the JavaScript in one browser. Did you use
the code Robert (rlihm) wrote last year for this type of dialog ?

I used code from gagarin.suse.de prototype. Try refresh now, it works
for me.

Klaus
---