[yast-devel] WebYaST: My status for today
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:01:12 +0200
Hi,

I've catched a cold and will stay at home for today. As I won't be
able to attend our WebYaST call, here's my status.

Exec summary: We haven't reached our goal yet.

AI, everyone: Get your packages to build and install. Schubi did a
great job yesterday in submitting packages, but we still
have e.g. file conflicts.

- External buildservice (OBS) is slow, so we moved to the internal one (IBS)
-> See https://wiki.innerweb.novell.com/index.php/Build_Service/Internal
on how to use it

- The internal project is Devel:WebYaST and linked to YaST:Web, so we
can continue to check into OBS.

- Hudson, our test and build server, still has problems in completing
a build.
-> Submit your packages directly to OBS

- The Hudson setup is still a mystery. Although the test and build
succeeds, Hudson reports failure.

- Coverage testing crashed with an internal rcov error. I've added
rubygem-rcov-0.9.3 to YaST:Web and changed the buildroot on Hudson
accordingly.

- Current problem: Systemtime(s) test failing.

All issues are tracked in Bugzilla (product 'openSUSE 11.2', component
'WebYaST').

Klaus
---