I've catched a cold and will stay at home for today. As I won't be able to attend our WebYaST call, here's my status.
Exec summary: We haven't reached our goal yet.
AI, everyone: Get your packages to build and install. Schubi did a great job yesterday in submitting packages, but we still have e.g. file conflicts.
- External buildservice (OBS) is slow, so we moved to the internal one (IBS) -> See https://wiki.innerweb.novell.com/index.php/Build_Service/Internal on how to use it
- The internal project is Devel:WebYaST and linked to YaST:Web, so we can continue to check into OBS.
- Hudson, our test and build server, still has problems in completing a build. -> Submit your packages directly to OBS
- The Hudson setup is still a mystery. Although the test and build succeeds, Hudson reports failure.
- Coverage testing crashed with an internal rcov error. I've added rubygem-rcov-0.9.3 to YaST:Web and changed the buildroot on Hudson accordingly.
- Current problem: Systemtime(s) test failing.
All issues are tracked in Bugzilla (product 'openSUSE 11.2', component 'WebYaST').
Klaus --- SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)