Re: [yast-devel] Does YaST "bug" discussion fit in this list?
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:00:27 -0500
Another way to ask this kind of questions is on the #yast channel on IRC.

I'll try that way, too.

I can imagine 3) is valid, but is very hard to verify - you need at least
several repos with different priorities to check it.

I made it with one KDE 4.2.2, and few other guys had the same problem.
You get 4.1.3 version as available, although both repos are enabled and under
auto refresh. The only difference is priority.

When I think again, it could be not YaST problem, it is how additional repo is
added. Is there option that can be included in ymp files to tell what priority
repo should have when it is added? If not we have to document workaround on
the wiki, ie. manually changing repo priority.

--
Regards, Rajko
http://news.opensuse.org/category/people-of-opensuse/