Re: [yast-devel] Does "bug report" fit in this list?
  • From: josef reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 18:15:53 +0200
Rajko M. napsal(a):

1) Left-Right cursor keys to scroll the list very slow when list is large.
2) Shift TAB doesn't go backwards through the frames.
3) GUI (Qt) change in repository priority, made by calling repository
management from Software Management, did not change priority before Software
Management restart.

Hi, we use as central point for bug reports our bugzilla. So please
check if this is not already reported and if not please report it, thanks.
JR