[yast-devel] YaST i18n FAQ
  • From: Katarina Machalkova <kmachalkova@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:33:09 +0200
Hi, YaST hackers,

having fixed many i18n-related bugs already, I've always been lacking a single
place where all the knowledge needed by YaST developer how to make YaST
i18n-friendly would be summarized. I.e. all these useful pieces of
information on how to make strings translatable, which tools to use to test
i18n fixes, how to handle special cases and alike.

So I wrote one up: http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Development/i18n_FAQ
Enjoy, and if you lack some important piece of information I might have missed
out, just complete the page, it's a wiki after all :)

frozenB.
--
\\\\\ Katarina Machalkova
\\\\\\\__o YaST developer