Re: [yast-devel] Wizard contents alignment
  • From: Johannes Meixner <jsmeix@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:57:00 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

On Jan 13 10:38 Lukas Ocilka wrote (shortened):
Johannes Meixner wrote:
For the next HackWeek I planned to implement a YaST "reference"
module from scratch which implements reference-examples
how to actually implement the various stuff which is described
in the style guide.

What about merging it with the current YaST tutorial?

http://forgeftp.novell.com/yast/doc/SL11.1/tutorials/t1.html
http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/trunk/doc/tutorials/

Yes, of course!

I.e. for the next HackWeek I will start to implement the various
stuff which is described in the style guide as add-on of the
YaST tutorial.
Of course I will not blindly commit something back to SVN.
I appreciate any help from other YaST developers if someone
else is interested.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
AG Nuernberg, HRB 16746, GF: Markus Rex