Re: [yast-devel] YaST2 SSHD Module - Call for help/volunteers
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 12:06:03 +0200
On 24/10/2007 at 12:16, Katarina Machalkova <kmachalkova@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I've noticed you'd like to use tabs for navigation in dialogs (which I fully
support, we've used tab navigation in yast2-network module and users seem to
be quite comfortable with that).
However, should you need more than 4-5 tabs, you'd better consider using tree
navigation in the left panel.

One way, or another, you'll need CWM. As I realised today, CWM documentation
is publicly available, but well hidden :) For the time being, you can use
docbook sources from our Subversion:
http://svn.opensuse.org/viewcvs/yast/trunk/yast2/library/cwm/doc/
For the future, we should consider making this CWM tutorial a wiki page on
opensuse.org
Cheers

hi Katarina,

thank you very much for this information. I was already wondering how I'll have
to implement the tabs and only found dumbtab so far. Not sure if it would have
been the right thing.

This is my first try I give on putting some effort in a yast module and who
knows; maybe it get's usable ;)

so I'm glad for all the infos I can get.

Dominique

TMF is a global management and accounting outsourcing firm with 77 offices in
60 countries and over 2,000 professionals (2007). TMF is expanding rapidly
throughout the world. Learn more about our unique network and our services and
visit our website at www.tmf-group.com.

The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and
solely intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If someone other than
the intended recipient should receive or come into possession of this e-mail
communication, he/she will not be entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or
duplicate it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to
notify the sender and to destroy the original e-mail communication.
TMF is neither liable for the correct and complete transmission of the
information contained in this e-mail communication nor for any delay in its
receipt. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.