Mailinglist Archive: uyuni-users (31 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [uyuni-users] change SUSE products
Do you have one or several organizations at SCC?

Keep in mind if you have the subscriptions on separate organizations, you will
need to add the credentials for all of them.

I recall testing this before releasing Uyuni 4.0.1 with one of our keys, and
it worked fine.

But anyway, the chunk of log you pasted is maybe not the most relevant part
for this problem.

I think we could use a pastebin of rhn_web_ui.log, rhn_web_api.log, and maybe
catalina and localhost* from /var/log/tomcat.