Re: [opensuse] KDE4 ending: move to plasma involving dramatic change
On 02/14/2017 10:26 AM, Richard Brown wrote:
On 14 February 2017 at 16:21, Anton Aylward <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, "obviously" I don't have a suitable repository set up!
"Obviously"!

I'm sure somewhere around here Patrick will suggest Tumbleweed and someone
will
suggest Factory

That would be weird given Factory no longer exists as a set of
repositories which people can actually see or use.. when it comes to
"Factory or Tumbleweed" there is only Tumbleweed, and has been since
November 2014.

https://news.opensuse.org/2014/10/24/tumbleweed-factory-rolling-releases-to-merge/

Perhaps someone should update the relevant sections of
https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:KDE_repositories#KDE_Frameworks_5_.26_Plasma_5
since the repositories the part of 13.2 refer to are still active.