Re: [opensuse] libreoffice help opens web browser
On Tue, 14 Feb 2017 11:32:40 +0100
Freek de Kruijf <freek@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Op dinsdag 14 februari 2017 16:09:47 CET schreef george from the
tribe:
On 02/14/2017 02:38 PM, John Andersen wrote:
I thought help was a separate install/download from the website.
Maybe the packages work the same?
for the libreoffice version that is in the repositories, it is
bundled with the application. I never had to install the help
separately before, and it used the offline help. It is only with
the version that came with 42.2 that it now opens the web browser.

The same is true for LibreOffice in Tumbleweed.

You can download the help file here:

http://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/

Bob
--