Re: [opensuse] Making KDE the default desktop once again
  • From: Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:34:42 -0300
On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Sven
Burmeister<sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I thought you read the thread and the fate request?

I did, but the other reasons are just as weak as the statistics.

But thats, ok, you want to make the installation easier for "new
users", put a one screen only setup with a simple message "wait while
we install your system", and install all the defaults.

Come on, you want kde, there is a KDE only cd, let the DVD as it is.

--
Kind Regards