Re: [opensuse] Making KDE the default desktop once again
  • From: Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:05:17 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 29. Juli 2009 15:49:45 schrieb Gabriel:
On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 10:37 AM, Sven

Burmeister<sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx> wrote:
What kind of argument is that? Should I now answer: since you are against
KDE, whatever desktop you use is afraid that nobody would pick it if he
knew KDE first? That kind of discussion is bogus and I won't get into it.
The reasons why selecting KDE for openSUSE have been listed in this
thread, user statistics is one of them.

If statistics is all you care about, then install windows and use IE.

Thanks. I wrote "is one of them" you made that "is all you care about". What
else do I need to say about your argumentation?

I'm not against KDE, and I don't remember any GNOME user proposing:
"hey lets make openSUSE suggest GNOME as default".

Why to bring this topic every year?

What is the problem with the current non default desktop scheme?

I thought you read the thread and the fate request?

Sven