Re: [opensuse] Making KDE the default desktop once again
  • From: Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 10:07:35 -0300
On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 4:54 AM, Sven Burmeister<sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx> wrote:
And I still don't get why selecting a default desktop decreases choice. the
only difference is that one of the radio-buttons on that installation page is
selected, it does not change anything for those that want a different desktop.
So why does it decrease choice?

Ok, then why not make other desktop default?

As you may know, the majority of users who install everything by
default, leave it as is. So I can only think that kde users are afraid
of loosing market, or why have this discussion over and over again.

--
Kind Regards