Re: [opensuse] Reply to mailing lists
  • From: Ken Schneider <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:07:05 -0500

Now, I must manually change the reply address when I send
something.
Incorrect, you must learn how to use the available features of your
mailer. Evolution is certainly capable of handling list replies.

Ok, reply to all and remove anybodies personal address.

If you "reply to list" (whatever it's called in Evolution) you won't
have to manually remove the other, non-list recipients.

Randall Schulz

With evolution you can right click in the message body and select
reply-to-list unless that feature has been removed.

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998