Re: [opensuse] questions related to KDE4 in opensuse 11.1
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:05:32 +0100
Your answer confirms what I thought: basic functions don't work in kde4. For
me panel hiding option is a must have, as well as functional old style menu.
I think the problem is not kde4 itself, but that openSUSE incorporates it
while it is still in an unpolished, less functional development state.

Ummm.. panel hiding works fine here for me.

A VERY important question... have you updated to KDE4.2? or are you
still typing to use 4.1 as released on the DVDs?

C.