Re: [opensuse] KDE4.2
  • From: Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:02:24 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 28. Januar 2009 04:39:42 schrieb Rodney Wishart:
Just finished my 4.2 upgrade. One thing I noticed right away, the
ability to place spacer widgets on the panel have gone are missing.
They were really a great help to keep all my icons from being squished
to one side. Also, my sound is kinda choppy. I have onboard usb sound
and while it was usable in 4.1.3 its even worse in 4.2. Go figure?

There were reports about pulseaudio causing this, e.g. when changing desktops
or opening other apps. Further, in case you use gstreamer, install the
libxine1 package from packman.

Sven