Re: [opensuse] KDE4 - a dumb beginner's question
  • From: M Harris <harrismh777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 01:51:59 -0600
On Tuesday 27 January 2009 10:16, Boris Epstein wrote:
Anyways, I am sure it is easy and I just missed the obvious. Any help
much appreciated.
The problem (white elephant in the middle of the list) that everyone is
ignoring here is that the KDE folks don't understand regression testing, nor
do they understand any semblance of backward compatibility responsibility.

Its fine to want to build a new KDE (say complete rewrite) but the new
version needs to provide regression and compatibility. Otherwise, the
userbase is going to be VERY unhappy.

--
Kind regards,

M Harris <><