Re: [opensuse] KDE4.2
  • From: Rodney Wishart <rwishhart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 22:39:42 -0500
Basil Chupin wrote:
Rodney Wishart wrote:

Hi Basil,

Glad to here 4.2 is running OK for you. For the benefit of those on
this list, could you please post your YaST repository config re. 4.2 and
any dependency resolutions you had to deal with.

Rodney

See my message I posted several minutes ago in reply to Jason. That
contains what you want.

Ciao.

PS The repos mentioned are in addition to the standard ones you would
have selected to keep 11.1 and KDE4 up-to-date.

Thanks Basil.
Just finished my 4.2 upgrade. One thing I noticed right away, the
ability to place spacer widgets on the panel have gone are missing.
They were really a great help to keep all my icons from being squished
to one side. Also, my sound is kinda choppy. I have onboard usb sound
and while it was usable in 4.1.3 its even worse in 4.2. Go figure?

Rodney