Re: [opensuse] Re: KDE4 - a dumb beginner's question
  • From: Boris Epstein <borepstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:34:53 -0500
On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 3:52 PM, james Wright <jamfwright@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Boris Epstein <borepstein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
* Boris Epstein <borepstein@xxxxxxxxx> [01-27-09 12:50]:

Next question - how do I move the icon once I have added it to the
panel if I would rather it be somewhere else on the panel?

Click on that mutli-colored (sorry, not sure what it is called yet)
thingie in the corner of the task panel. You will get buttons like
'Screen Edge','Height', 'Lock Widgets', etc. When this menu is
available you can move stuff around in the panel.

- James W.

James, that worked!

Thank you.

Boris.