Re: [opensuse] 11.0 - Can't make A4 paper default go away
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:06:29 -0500
Basil Chupin wrote:
Bob Williams wrote:
On Tuesday 27 January 2009 08:59:01 David C. Rankin wrote:
Felix -- tisk, tisk

Everybody knows that the master default paper size setting is
in kde control panel, under Country/Region & Language, then under the
'Other' tab at the far right.

Find it there and I bet your problems are solved...
David, you've done it again :)

I've always been annoyed that kcalendar starts the week on Sunday. Where I live, Saturday and Sunday are called the "weekend", and as such, should be displayed at the _end_ of the week IMHO.

And now it does ;)

Bob
I have always been taught that the week started on a Sunday, with Monday
being the first working day, and all the calendars which I have all have
Sunday as the first day of the week.

Ciao.

Besides, with Sunday the first day of the week and Saturday last, they really are the "weekends". ;-)