[opensuse] Re: KDE4 - a dumb beginner's question
  • From: Boris Epstein <borepstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:48:29 -0500
On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 11:16 AM, Boris Epstein <borepstein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello people,

Just started using KDE4 and for some reason I can't figure out some
rather basic things. For instance, how do I add application icons to
my control panel or desktop? It is funny that after years of KDE
experience I can't do that...

Anyways, I am sure it is easy and I just missed the obvious. Any help
much appreciated.

Boris.

Next question - how do I move the icon once I have added it to the
panel if I would rather it be somewhere else on the panel?

Thanks again.

Boris.