Re: [opensuse] KDE4 - a dumb beginner's question
  • From: Boris Epstein <borepstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:45:58 -0500
On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 12:38 PM, Michal Vyskocil <mvyskocil@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tuesday 27 of January 2009 17:16:47 Boris Epstein wrote:
Hello people,

Just started using KDE4 and for some reason I can't figure out some
rather basic things. For instance, how do I add application icons to
my control panel or desktop? It is funny that after years of KDE
experience I can't do that...

Kickoff - right click on the icon and select Add to desktop/panel

Regards
Michal Vyskocil

Anyways, I am sure it is easy and I just missed the obvious. Any help
much appreciated.

Boris.

Thanks, Michal, this is exactly it, I just figured it out five minutes
before reading your reply:)

It was the same under KDE 3.5 only there it worked under the "Classic
Style" menu as well.

Boris.