Re: [opensuse] 11.0 - Can't make A4 paper default go away
  • From: Philippe Andersson <pan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:46:15 +0100
Anton Aylward wrote:
David C. Rankin said the following on 01/27/2009 03:59 AM:

Everybody knows that the master default paper size setting is in kde
control
panel, under Country/Region & Language, then under the 'Other' tab at the far
right.

Find it there and I bet your problems are solved...

What about /etc/papersize?
/etc/papersize is auto-generated by SuSEconfig, based on the value of
the RC_LANG variable, as defined in /etc/sysconfig/language.

To get an english user interface, but use the A4 paper, I set my RC_LANG
variable to en_GB.UTF-8.

HTH

Ph. A.

--

*Philippe Andersson*
Unix System Administrator

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for
the recipient (s) named above. This communication is intended to be and to
remain confidential and may be protected by intellectual property rights. Any
use of the information contained herein (including but not limited to, total or
partial reproduction, communication or distribution of any form) by persons
other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited. Please notify the sender
secure or error-free. Ion Beam Applications does not accept liability for any
such errors. Thank you for your cooperation.