Re: [opensuse] 11.0 - Can't make A4 paper default go away
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 23:30:20 +1100
Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
On 1/27/2009 at 1:14 PM, Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have always been taught that the week started on a Sunday, with Monday
being the first working day, and all the calendars which I have all have
Sunday as the first day of the week.

That's just the 'lazy' approach to the week: Let's start it with a day off ;)

(No offense!)

Dominique

"Why do today what you can do tomorrow" - which is the real reason why
the working week starts with Monday :-) .

Ciao.

--
"I do not instruct the uninterested; I do not help those who fail to try. If I
mention one corner of a subject and the pupil does not deduce therefrom the